Monday, April 12, 2010

Album: So Hideous, My Love... - I Balance A Daydream On The Edge Of A Knife EP

Band: So Hideous, My Love...
Album: I Balance A Daydream On The Edge Of A Knife EP
Label: Self Released
Year: 2010

Tracklist
01. Lock And Key
02. Dawn Fades On This Son
03. The Two Witnesses
Download

Yearning for a sound that could encapsulate both the epic tendencies of classical music and post-rock with the raw emotionality of hardcore and black metal ,So Hideous, My Love... was conceived by composer/guitarist Brandon Cruz in the winter of 2008. Early 2009 saw Jack Marshall, Rob Browning and Jose Marmolejos join the project, each bringing a unique playing style and musical perspective. So Hideous, My Love... have released their first EP titled "I Balance A Daydream On The Edge Of A Knife" in early 2010.

Official Site
Myspace

0 Engineers:

Also check

 
;