Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Island Songs: Week 1

"Welcome to Island Songs.
Over the next 7 weeks, I will be travelling to 7 different locations in Iceland - one per week - to record a series of new compositions.

In each location I will be collaborating with local artists to create and perform a new song and each week I will release the audio track and video performance, shot by director Baldvin Z. Each artist has their own unique story to tell and way of contributing, making this a diverse and evolving project.


Island Songs is a living musical film and therefore everything will be documented in real-time. You can join me by keeping an eye on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat (search for Kiasmosed), Instagram and islandsongs.is for regular media and commentary.

I'd love to get as much feedback as possible from people via social media as the project progresses, and really keep a conversation going. During Living Room Songs people sent me in artwork, song titles, suggestions... it was as if I were having a conversation as I was making the music." - Ólafur Arnalds


0 Engineers:

Also check

 
;