Thursday, December 31, 2015

Streaming: Spoiwo - Salute Solitude


Band: Spoiwo
Album: Salute Solitude
Label: Self Released
Year: 2015








Tracklist
01. Disembrace
02. Skin
03. YOS
04. No Kingdom
05. Call Me Home
06. Flare
07. Years Of Silence
Streaming

Spoiwo is a post-rock band from Gdańsk, Poland.
This album is the last I heard for 2015, but I think it will enter my TOP 20 list easily! I'm listening for post-rock for 10 years now and all I have to say is that this album is one of the best I ever heard! They reminded of why I listen to post-rock all these years! It's emotional, it's ethereal, it has great melodies, great cover and it gives you the chills! It deserves to stand among great post-rock bands like Red Sparowes, God Is An Astronaut, This Will Destroy You, Explosions In The Sky etc and it deserves to be heard by everyone! Do yourself a favor and listen to this gem!

Facebook
Bandcamp
Soundcloud




0 Engineers:

Also check

 
;