Monday, July 16, 2012

Album: So Far As I Know - Far From The Earth Beneath Your Feet


Band: So Far As I Know
Album: Far From The Earth Beneath Your Feet
Label: Self Released
Year: 2012










Tracklist
01. Into The Deep
02. Slow Motion
03. Mono
04. Down Back On Earth
05. Siberia
06. Orphan Afterglow
07. Arrival
08. I'm Back To Walking Again
09. A Life Within Your Hands
10. Spreading Circles (On A Black Cloud)
Download

So Far As I Know is a post-rock/metal band from Novosibirsk, Russia, formed in 2009.
A wide embrace of disparate musical influences, dynamics, textures and emotions. So Far As I Know is not just another post-rock band who shot their vocalist. Their music is an experiment. Incorporating elements of different musical genres into what they offer to their listeners, blending and fusing those genres together at various angles, adding colors and signatures, So Far As I Know is truly an amazing find for any post-rock maniac.

0 Engineers:

Also check

 
;