Friday, November 29, 2013

Album: Have The Moskovik - Là Où Les Idées Vertes Incolores Dorment Furieusement


Band: Have The Moskovik
Album: Là Où Les Idées Vertes Incolores Dorment Furieusement
Label: Strandflat
Year: 2013







Tracklist
01. Liberty Will Never Perish
02. Vocalises
03. Bomb-a-lie
04. Une Bouteille De Lait
05. Ten Years From The Second
06. Prove That You Are Not A Robot 
Stream / Buy

I received a mail a few days ago saying:
"Hello, one year ago I discovered Have The Moskovik thank to your blog. I was so found of this band that I decided to create my own record company and produced their second album.". That totally made my day, because that's this blog is all about! Spreading the music and promoting bands.

Have The Moskovik play loud, post-rock, instrumental music. They are four musicians (guitars, alto, drums, bass) who met in Orleans, France.

Have The Moskovik:
Official Site
Facebook
Twitter
Bandcamp

Strandflat Label:
Official Site
Facebook
Twitter
Bandcamp


0 Engineers:

Also check

 
;